Friday, June 5, 2015

Women Who DON'T Wear Makeup, I Have a CHALLENGE For YOU !

I want to tell you that NO matter your age, skin tone or skin type, EVERY woman looks better with makeup. Now I'm not saying that every woman has to do the full makeup ritual. There are only 4 makeup products you need to use and will ALWAYS make you look and feel better. 

The 4 MUST haves are foundation, blush, mascara, lip color(lip gloss, stain, lipstick).

If you are a woman who never wears makeup, I have a challenge for you.  The next time your going to work, out with friends or any social gathering, I want you to use the 4 must haves (foundation, blush, mascara, lip color). I'm talking a 5 min investment in time. See how many compliments you get and how much better you feel about yourself.

So friends, dust off your makeup and slap a bit on, trust me see the before and after pictures below.

I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments about how the challenge went for you. Positive, negative or anything in between, I hope to hear from you!!!.

This is me, the one who wrote this challenge. 
















6 comments:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.โบท๊อก หน้าเรียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you that all women are naturally beautiful. But still we need to learn how to take care of ourselves. Natural beauty is a real science. It requires constant learning and exploring. If you like wearing make up every single day, Like I do, no matter whether you are going for a walk, to the gym, or just to the grocery, I'd like to advise you reading Agatha Singer's article about working out with makeup on acne. You may find it here. This woman definitely knows what she is talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog.
    instagram veksttjenester i Norge

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Way Of Your Blog presentation is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..
    Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam
    Best Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam
    Beauty parlour services in vizag

    ReplyDelete