Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Long Lashes Have NO Age Limit


    • The one cosmetic product that never changes no matter what age we are is Mascara.

      Regardless of the age we are the one makeup product that has always been and always will be in our cosmetic bag is Mascara.  Why do we wear mascara? For the obvious reason, to give us fuller longer lashes.

      How many brands of mascara have you tried just trying to get even 1/2 the effect we see in commercials? How many have actually done what they claim?

      I'm here to tell every woman there is finally 1 mascara that does all it claims and it is Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.  I saw this product advertised on the internet and thought "yeah right, here is another one that claims to be all that".  I then started seeing more and more pictures of real woman using it, then I really wanted to try it.

      One day at a craft sale, I met a Younique Presenter and she demonstrated the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I tell you ladies I nearly fell on my ass right there. This stuff really worked and far beyond my expectations. Right there and then I said, "how can I sell this, every woman has to have this". Ta Da! I now use and sell Younique.

      Look at these pictures, the first one is 2 of my friends and myself. The others are real woman who use Moodstruck 3D.

      I have made it simple for you to get your Moodstruck 3D Fiberlash, click here to go directly to your amazing 3D lashes.

      MAC Mascara vs. Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash. See who the winner is, I think you will be surprised. I would love to hear from you, I will answer all questions or comments.


      Click here to visit my website for all your Younique beauty products: 

      Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara $29.00 US, $35.00 CAN
















No comments:

Post a Comment